Thursday, May 21, 2009

8 things and Lots o'Links

I was tagged.

I used to love this stuff...waaaay back when I was a mere myspacer....Now that I am a sophisticated loser facebooker/blogger, I tend to just ignore these in favor of more profound entries and notes. I have something to say, darn it!! HEAR me!

Oh well, I was tagged by my awesome, adorable, cousin Becky so I thought what the hey! I'll give it a whirl....I've got nothing better to do (well, except watch a bunch of hooligans, change a few diapers, clean up a mess or two, sweep the floor, start on lunch, make a couple of beds, do the laundry.....Feed the hog ) You know, nothing to do.

It's called 8 things....

Eight things I look forward to:
1. Summer time, baby!!
2. My mommy coming in June
3. My husband working less so I can actually see him
4. Eating the fruits (or should I say veggies) of my gardening labor
5. Not watching as many kids. 1 MORE WEEK!!!
6. The kids starting at Zion Lutheran school
7. Not having a car payment
8. Fall and weenie roasts and pumpkins and apple cider and Apple Orchards (sorry that's really like 12 things..I can't help it, I look forward to a lot)

Eight things I did yesterday:
1. Vacuumed first thing in the morning
2. Played hi ho cherry oh about 30 times
3. Got out the puzzles
4. Cleaned up the puzzles
5. Went to Do it Best hardware to pick out paint colors
6. Washed, folded and put away two loads of towels
7.babysat 5 kids for almost 10 hours-2 under the age of 2!
8. Went to bed without finding out who won American Idol.

Eight things i wish i could do:
1. Be independently wealthy
2. Live on a horse farm
3. Read more
4. Be a perfect mother
5. Sing (well)
6. Spend more time with my family
7. Be more crafty
8. not worry

Eight shows i watch regularly:
1. House
2. Criminal Minds
3. Rescue Me
4. Ghost Whisper
5. Sell this House
6. Moving up
7. ?????? The News??
8. This is hard because although I catch some shows some times, I rarely watch one show all of the time or watch all of one show some of the time and I just don't care that much about TV or movie stars or really anything like this in general because well, I've got better things to do than sit on my butt in front of the TV (yeah..like sit on my butt in front of the computer) Especially since it's nice out and daylight until like 10 p.m. which makes me want to be outside until my body just gives up out of complete exhaustion at which time I don't even try to watch TV because I fall a sleep almost the moment my head hits the pillow plus we have THREE-count 'em-THREE DVR'S in this house that are always recording a plethora of shows that I can watch at any given time, say at like three in the morning when my allergy medicine has wore off and my daughter is sleeping on my bedroom floor all wrapped up in my Snuggie or as my cousin Megan likes to call it, my WTF Blanket which really cracks me up and now I have created the biggest run on sentence ever but that's ok cause I rock like that. (oh look, a period. Everybody pause!)

So..yeah, gotta go play a rousing game of hide-n-seek. TTYL.

Much Love.

1 comment:

Becky and Scott said...

yay, your mommy's coming in June!? :)

ps i secretly don't like those tag things either, but it was an easy blog for me since i have been bad at blogging lately!