Monday, July 27, 2009

Chances are...

Chances are...

If my husband has a day or to off from his REAL job.......He's got court, at a part time job, is teaching a class or taking a class, or is sleeping.

If it's nice out.......I make my kids play outside.

If they protest about being made to play outside.......I just lock the door. (not really)

If the TV is on.......It's turned to a digital music station

If Claire changes clothes.......it's the third or forth outfit for the day

If Jayden is upset.......it's because I won't let him play video games

If I don't answer the phone.......I am deliberately avoiding your call. No offense.

If I go to bed before 10.......It's a miracle

If the house is spotless.......It will only last about 10 minutes

If I have a little bit of extra money...it's gone before I know it.


Much love.

No comments: